July 10, 2008

Red Rock Cafe for Lunch

After we got our pedicure's we headed down to Birkdale for a little shopping and lunch. We both enjoyed what we ordered very much and thought we weren't too full. So we each ordered Dessert! It sounded like a good idea at the time. Anyway, Angie got a 5 layer piece of chocolate cake and I got a piece of peanut butter pie. Both were very delicious, and rich. In no time at all we SLOWED down and had a hard time finishing dessert. Angie had already started eating her cake before I thought to take a picture. See how tall it stands?
See how you feel after eating most of it?
See how much is left on the plate when you feel like you are going to barf?
Good cake though and good times laughing about it!


2 comments:

Gwenda said...

YUM! That cake looks delicious!

BTW: No chocolate is ever too dark, too rich or too sweet for me!

Lori said...

oh yeah....now that's what I'm talking about!!!