My Baby turned 5 today! I can't believe my baby girl is already 5! It's so SAD! Lindsay took these pictures of my sweet girl!
Kaylie is getting ready for kindergarten. Part of her is scared and the other part is excited. I know it will be hard for her to go to school, she is the youngest child I have ever sent to school. Everyone else was delayed a year because of their late birthdays. I am not ready to let her go, and yet it's time!
So far Kaylie received a card from Pappy with a "debit card" to Walmart in it. She also received a card from Grandma. With her "debit card" she bought a Bratz doll that had hair stuff. Kaylie turned her doll and her own hair purple, also Lexie's hair.
Here is my sweet Kaylie. I am so thankful for her. She rules our roost, she is loud, funny, cute, sensitive, just everything you could ever want in a little girl. She is ready for school, knows her name, numbers, colors... She has a terrific sense of humor, which I LOVE!
Happy 5th Birthday Baby!
2 comments:
Some Kindergarten teacher out there is about to become very lucky!! I bet Kaylie ends up being the teacher's pet!
She's a cutie bug!
Happy Birthday Kaylie!
Post a Comment