This morning we got up feeling the dread of Angie going home. It was too short of a visit and we were really enjoying ourselves. Angie tried her hand at Guitar Hero, and I must admit she isn't hooked as I had hoped she would be!
See she is hitting the notes!
Then we took the kids for a swim at the pool. "Angie, Look at me", "Angie, Take a picture of me", "Angie when are you going to get in?"
We finished our swim around 11 and got showered, ready to head out.

The kids all said their sad goodbye's and Angie and I headed to the North Lake Mall, for lunch and some shopping, before her flight leaves.
2 comments:
thanks for your comment dottie. married life is going well, keep reading even though our lives might be a little boring.. hehe
I'm glad I got to meet your friend for a moment in the mall. She seems like a sweet lady. You are lucky she got to come and visit and had that time with her.
Post a Comment