Kaylie had received a walmart gift card from Pappy, and used it to buy a Bratz doll with hair stuff. The girls loved turning their hair purple. With their new purple hair came a new found "ATTITUDE"! Look at these tough cookies? You wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley!
At one time in my life I considered myself a decent cake decorator. I don't feel that way anymore! Here is Kaylie's own miniature cake, she'll never actually eat the cake, just the candy and icing, by running her figures through it and licking her fingers.
Ta Da, the Princess Cake revealed. Two cake mixes, a huge batch of icing, decorations...and you have a cake that looks like Patrick Star himself fell into! YUCK! I can't believe we ate that thing!
Kaylie was tickled though, and that's all that matters.
She was super charged, that's from the icing, but got some sweet gifts.
Kodi gave her gum and lip gloss, Lindsay gave her a littlest pet shops toy, Lexie gave her a box with some treats in it and we gave her a Hannah Montana guitar which she loves.
She takes her Guitar playing very seriously, as she walks around strumming and singing along with the microphone. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl, we Love you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaylie!
I can't wait to see you sing and play your guitar!
I love you!
Lots of big Kaylie smiles! Who is in the reflection behind Kaylie when she is holding up her Pet Shop gift?
you better watch out- she will be able to kick your hiney at guitar hero!
I think the cake is a tribute to how much love you put into it. Hey Dottie, I want to know how you make your friends' links show when they made their last posts. Oh, and also how many people are looking at your post. You are the blog guru.
Post a Comment