July 05, 2008

Mr. Brown can Spew, Can you?

You guessed it, we are still throwing up! I thought we were out of the woods. Lexie had been 24 hours since her last vomit, but alas that 25th hour proved too cruel. She lost her lunch in the van, on a napkin. Yay Lexie. Back out with Kaylie to do some birthday shopping, we had only gone about a mile when she started making those, "help me I am going to throw up sounds..." Just as I pulled over, she let loose, all over her, her car seat, the actual seat her car seat was sitting on and the floor. I just steam cleaned the van, and I need a nap.

4 comments:

Gwenda said...

Thanks for not posting pictures! What a mess! Looks like no church for you tomorrow!

I'm really liking this email notice of the lastest post!

Gwenda said...

Sorry... latest, not lastest!

One Crowded House said...

eeewwwwww

Kristen said...

Ugh! The joys of motherhood! Hope it passes soon...