July 10, 2008

A First Time for Everything

When Angie was planning her visit, I suggested we get pedicures! She had never gotten a pedicure before, and I only had one once. (At Walmart with my Mom and Sandy) But I wanted to take her some place really nice, since it's her first time...
I knew just the person to call about great pedicures and she didn't let me down. Thanks Angie! An added bonus for us, Angie could join us for a pedicure! It was so much fun!Here we are enjoying our pedicure: Angie was a little nervous, because my gal kept saying to me, "Let me know if it hurts, okay?" I kept feeling ticklish, but the pedicure, massage chairs, all of it was a wonderful treat!
I couldn't help but take pictures, this one seems so say, "What's going on down there?"
This one says, "Not now, Darling"
We have some fancy foot work!
It was fun for two of my great friends to get to know each other, gossiping, giggling and spending time together! We'll have to do it again, soon!


1 comment:

Gwenda said...

Oh, such pretty toes!

Dottie -- you have your mother's feet!