July 03, 2008

Lake fun with friends

We had a chance to go out on the Lake a few weekends ago with good friends. Here's Rick driving Jeremie around, Rick wanted Jeremie to drive the jet ski, but he was adamant that he would kill himself. He's a speed junky!


Jeremie enjoying this ride, before the BOOM! Rick dumped him off twice! Men are brutal during this kind of activity! We rescued the Hat from the Lake and placed it safely aboard the boat.


Rick driving, Jeremie holding on for dear life!

They've had enough!

Rick's turn, he was hooked on to Joseph's boat, while Jessica took the jet ski for a spin. She was gone a long, long, long time! I think she wants a jet ski!

We finally convinced Jeremie to take a turn on the ski - He lived!

The boys and their toys, Jeremie takes a turn driving the boat while Rick and Joseph relax. We topped off the night at one of my favorite seafood joints, Big Daddy's where I ended up getting a $30 plate of King Crab! I still can't believe I spent that much money on a meal! But I have to have seafood! Thanks for a super fun evening, next time the girls will drive the boat!

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

The second picture of Rick on the tube -- I couldn't decide if he was wearing a peach colored shirt or if he had a really good farmer's tan! LOL!! Looks like loads of fun!