I just check out the posts you asked me to. I soooo remember the homemade envelopes!!! Angie even tought me to make them and I was sending them as well. I'll have to try and see if I still remember how to make them.
You and Angie were worried about steeling free mail, what about the time Angie went off to Canada with out letting anyone know and NO PASSPORT!!!
It's all fun and games till someone is being chased by bourder potrol :) If only!!
2 comments:
Oh, thank you! Your package made my day happy! Thanks for all the gifts!
Dottie,
I just check out the posts you asked me to. I soooo remember the homemade envelopes!!! Angie even tought me to make them and I was sending them as well. I'll have to try and see if I still remember how to make them.
You and Angie were worried about steeling free mail, what about the time Angie went off to Canada with out letting anyone know and NO PASSPORT!!!
It's all fun and games till someone is being chased by bourder potrol :) If only!!
Kimberly
Post a Comment