August 17, 2007

Preschool

I am feeling very blessed. I was able to find a job at a preschool! With Kaylie being the only child left at home, I felt as if she would be terribly bored. I have been praying about a job at a preschool for months! I could work to pay for Kaylie to go, and work to help our family. Kaylie will be attending Preschool M-Th and I will be working M-F. On Friday's Kaylie will be my helper. I am very thankful to find a job that suits our family needs.

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

This is good news for you and Kaylie! Not good news for me! Who am I going to call and talk to in the mornings while folding my laundry? LOL!

mamanicky said...

Dottie, That's awesome! My girlfriend in Raleigh did that with her son and she loved it. I think it lets you keep tabs on your kid too. Congrats!