August 08, 2007

More dress up fun

August 4th:

Lindsay was playing with her sisters. Lindsay likes to dress them up! They are such willing participants! I told Lindsay to take the girls outside to get the best shots. The shots came out like this...maybe they should have went out the front door! Lexie as Cinderella
Lexie sporting a very long black neck scarf.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe my little girls do need some sun glasses. They are just lovely in their dress up clothes!

angie j. said...

Cute dressup - they look so old!

Gwenda said...

I love the very last picture of Lexie with the long neck scraf! What a beautiful smile!

The Borlase Bunch said...

I am 13 years older than my sister- and used to do the same thing with her- lots of fun. Are your kids ready for school? We have most of our school shopping done- just don't know what Tristan needs yet!

I am sorry to hear about Kodi's thumb- yikes! Is he going to play football this season?

Heather said...

Oh the fun things you can do with girls.