In 1976, an unknown actor named Sylvester Stallone became a star. That same year, an inexperienced prize fighter, Rocky Balboa, became a champ in the hearts and minds of millions of moviegoers across the globe. Rocky, of course, was the fictitious alter-ego of the multi-talented Stallone. The hero of a screenplay penned by Stallone himself, Rocky Balboa became a contemporary symbol of all those who attempt to go the distance in life, those who attempt to make their dreams a reality, who rise to success through sheer determination.
Here are some favorite shots!


As a kid I loved the Rocky movies! There are a total of 6. I just watched the 6th movie last night! It was so good! You may not appreciate it unless you really love Rocky! And I really love Rocky, I love the way he treats Adrian! What a love story, those two!!! I seriously could have cried the whole way through, the final movie!
Way to go Rock!



As a kid I loved the Rocky movies! There are a total of 6. I just watched the 6th movie last night! It was so good! You may not appreciate it unless you really love Rocky! And I really love Rocky, I love the way he treats Adrian! What a love story, those two!!! I seriously could have cried the whole way through, the final movie!
Way to go Rock!
2 comments:
Who knew!! You're crackin' me up Dottie!
Well, that answers my question. I was wondering if you sent it back with your mother. Glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment