We really like Spongebob at our house! A lot! I myself am a fan! But then again I really like funny things. Aunt Jennifer gave Lexie a Spongebob play dough set. So much fun, you can make Spongebob at work, or at home, square or round...
On this day, Kaylie entertained herself quite well, by making crabby patty's at her grill. The other play dough container is the check out counter!
Kaylie is really good at entertaining herself and I love it!
On this day, Kaylie entertained herself quite well, by making crabby patty's at her grill. The other play dough container is the check out counter!
Kaylie is really good at entertaining herself and I love it!
4 comments:
Isn't it great when they know how to entertain themselves? It really helps them to learn to be creative & self-sufficient. Good job Kaylie!
Sponge Bob? Oh Kaylie, you're too pretty for Sponge Bob! How about someone more girly, like Strawberry Shortcake?
Dear Kaylie,
Those little sandwiches you made out of playdough look pretty tasty.
I can't wait. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Wow, that's some amazing sculpting! We just always make those snakes and playdoh hair. :) Very cute!!
Post a Comment