June 10, 2007

Whose Page?

June 10th,

It's an unusually giggly day at Church, which reminds me of something I wanted to blog.

Rick and I were talking about buying the new house and Rick mentioned, "if we are going to do this, then we really need to be on the same page."

To which I replied, "The only page we are going to be on is mine!"
Writing this reminds me of another thing I like to say, "Jump!"
and then Rick will say, "How high?" my punchline is,
"Just get in the air and I will tell you when to come back down!"
I think I am funny. Even as I type this, I am laughing. Hope it makes you laugh too!

3 comments:

Gwenda said...

Of course you have to be on YOUR page, Dottie! Rick never had one to begin with!

How long has Rick been in the air?

Dottie said...

So true! I told Rick to come back down! LOL

Lori said...

You're a trip Dottie!