So, this morning with a few errands on my agenda, friends to visit, all would appear well.
Until Angie drops by and asks about my car. "What's the matter with your car?" She says it in a somewhat alarming tone. Like, A meteor fell from the sky and smashed the van flat like a pancake!
After I thought of a more reasonable explanation and she said a few more words, that made me feel like the car was lopsided. I then thought that maybe I had a flat tire. We headed outside to find my front passenger side tire completely to the ground flat!
Rick hasn't made it home from California yet, and he will have to fix my car! He leaves for New Hampshire on Wednesday! (TOMORROW!!!)
Even though I could live without the van today, I was very irritated. I am growing fond of the two minute drive to food lion AND I surely missed out on some bargain, that I can't live without, today because I couldn't shop there!
1 comment:
I sure hope Rick can find the time to fix your flat! I feel for you -- missing Food Lion bargains!
Post a Comment