June 11, 2007

6:30 AM Idiots!

Today is the first official day of summer vacation. The last few weeks of school I was waking the kids at 7:10am and they could hardly stand it! This morning, they were up at 6:30! I was and actualy still am, LIVID!

The little girls are exhausted and really need the rest. I am walking around on egg shells hoping they sleep! Tomorrow, if Lindsay and Kodi are up this early, I will have a list of chores they can start to do! Don't they know it's summer vacation?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we know it is summer vaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Oh my word, Dottie! My husband had to run a route this morning & decided to stop in at 5:30 a.m. to ring the DOORBELL!! Doesn't he know this is the first day of vacation??!! THen....to also wake the rest of the neighborhood children he blew the VERY LOUD truck horn down our long driveway!! We going to get hate mail from the neighborhood. giggle. uh..maybe that's not funny.

Gwenda said...

Let's hope the excitment of summer vacation wears off soon! Before long they'll be sleeping 'til noon!