Finally, we are in! Gwenda's updates were fantastic! Thank you, thank you!
Just a few lines. I'll be back later tonight.
Rick was able to be at home from 11am, until 11 pm yesterday! I was so thankful for that! Our ward family arrived at 6pm to unload the truck and Rick returned it last night.
Tanya B, brought Pizza Hut Pizza, my favorite! And since it had been so long since Kaylie threw up, she had some. At 8:30 last night, what she ate, came back up all over my white carpet! So yes, Kaylie is still sick. However, this is hour 23 since her last vomit. Maybe once we reach the 24 hour mark, she'll be better. Although she isn't acting better. Today we took a break to swim at the pool. It was around 2:30, Kaylie cried or whined the entire time, so we were back by 3:30. She napped, while 3 other kids whinned and cried about not being at the pool!
Kaylie woke at 6 and cried a bit. I am going to tend to her now. The big kids are really acting terrible. I'd like them to be in their rooms at 8 tonight. So I'll have to close now in order to do that! Until later, Dottie
1 comment:
Had to laugh about the older kids whinning and crying about not being at the pool! There's always tomorrow!
Post a Comment