Here are some of my favorite spots in the house. When eating meals, I sit at this table and this is the view I have. I just love looking out the front window and seeing the flowers, trees and shrubbery in the front yard! It just feels like a breath of fresh air!
Each morning the sunlight beams into the front room from the side window and the sliding glass doors. It's so refreshing.
This is my office tucked away.
When you come up the bonus rooms stairs there is a perfect nook for my desk, computer and files! I just love it up here. My own space, a nice new desk and chair. I am so thankful!

Each morning the sunlight beams into the front room from the side window and the sliding glass doors. It's so refreshing.
This is my office tucked away.
When you come up the bonus rooms stairs there is a perfect nook for my desk, computer and files! I just love it up here. My own space, a nice new desk and chair. I am so thankful!
2 comments:
I love the computer nook. It looks so nice and tidy up there! :)
I love the office space! How perfect!
Post a Comment