June 04, 2007

Mom Brag

June 4, 2007
Can't help myself, I have to brag about Lindsay!
Today was her 6th grade award ceremony.
She received recognition for her participation in the Science and Technology Club, and as a Safety Patrol Agent. For the second year in a row, she was celebrated as a student with perfect attendence. Last but not least she received the Outstanding
Character Award from her homeroom! Congratulations!
We are so proud of you Lindsay!

Here she is receiving her Patrol recognition.
Receiving her Outstanding Character Award!
Here she is looking over her Science & Technology Club things, a Space Camp Patch with her name on it, and a CD with a ton of pictures. Look for them, we'll be posting them soon! Here I am fighting boredome with the girls. Kaylie and I took this to pass time! Then Lexie had to go to the bathroom. The bathroom was so close I let them go together, but after a while I had to check on them.
They loved the foaming soap! Kaylie had a ton of it on her hands!
Just look at those hands!
Of course, we need to try out the dryers! Both girls had to try out both dryers!Finally, Kaylie broke out the cards! Will we make it through Kodi's ceremony tomorrow?

4 comments:

Gwenda said...

Wow Lindsay! You should be very proud of yourself!


I loved Kaylie's hair on top of her head, then had to laugh when in the next picture of her, it was down!

Lexie, I'm sure you were doing a great job taking care of Kaylie in the bathroom!

Anonymous said...

Good job Lindsay! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Her Her- my nerdy cousin!
*good job Linz!*

Dottie said...

Love your comment Kassie! You my little book worm of a cousin, would know about nerds! :-) Love ya!