June 29, 2007

Parkview Elementary

This morning we took Lexie to sign her up for her elementary school. We only live 6 minutes away from our old house, but it's north east. So we are in a different elementary school.
Here is Parkview!
Lexie making herself at home, on a ship on one of the playgrounds.
Here's the whole ship
Apparently there is a secret stow away place on the ship. Kodi and Lexie found it and are hiding out!
Lexie can't wait to start school in the fall!

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

I've always loved these ship playgrounds! I could use one in my own backyard! Love the close up shot of Kodi and Lexie!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lexie,
I can't believe you will be going to school this year! I'm sure you will make so many new friends and have such a good time playing on the ship. I love you and miss you!