October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

Halloween Night! We had a great time trick or treating in our new neighborhood! Lindsay was a Witch, Kodi and Pirate, Lexie a Princess and Kaylie was Cinderella! We invited Kodi's buddy Dale to come over and trick or treat with us... Kaylie was less then thrilled with Dale's costume, which caused trouble all night!
Notice her expression?

Here they are all together before we head out to collect our goodies!
Kodi and Dale played tricks, by laying down and playing dead after ringing the door bell, some folks even gave them extra candy! The little girls were eager to hop out of the wagon to get treats. It was light out when we left our home around 6:30. We got back home around 8:15, in the dark, because everyone was tired of walking!

I couldn't believe it, we had 45 more minutes to collect candy! Rick handed out candy at home while we trick or treated. It was a fun night. Even more fun to have off school the next day!


2 comments:

Gwenda said...

When the children have all their candy out on the table -- that would have caused major problems at my house! Their candy is too close to the next person's. There would have been accusations of stealing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, What a big bunch of candy, that's enough to last until next year. I agree with Kaylie, Dale's costume is scary. I had some kid come to the door with a mask that had an enlarged tongue that hung out to one side. It looked like it was weighing his head over. Poor thing. I offered to cut it off, but he said no that was ok!
I love everyones costumes! Really cool!