In the first and last pic, looks like Rick is asking, "Are my ears suppose to be pink?"
I can't believe how much you've blogged about this already. I'm so proud of you. I can tell how much this trip meant to you & your family.
Awwww, Rick looks adorable! I have fond memories of my own black ears. I still remember the feel and smell of them (don't ask me why I have a "smell" associated with them. I couldn't tell ya!)
Very cute- welcome back!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
In the first and last pic, looks like Rick is asking, "Are my ears suppose to be pink?"
I can't believe how much you've blogged about this already. I'm so proud of you. I can tell how much this trip meant to you & your family.
Awwww, Rick looks adorable!
I have fond memories of my own black ears. I still remember the feel and smell of them (don't ask me why I have a "smell" associated with them. I couldn't tell ya!)
Very cute- welcome back!
Post a Comment