October 16, 2007

Before we left!

October 5th:
Family vacations are unexcused absences here. There is a very strict policy and information about it came home twice at the beginning of the school year.
I was dreading contacting the teachers about our upcoming vacation.
Some were supper supportive, and I was so appreciative.
Since vacations are unexcused, teachers have the option to allow children to make up their work or not. Fortunately, all teachers sent home school work.

Unfortunately Kodi wasn't excited about it! They have a ton of work. Both Lindsay and Kodi have been working so hard since we've been back to get it done. I have to keep reminding Kodi, you missed 5 days of class! That's why you have so much work!

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

I feel so bad for all the work they have to make up! Did they get it all done in one day?