October 16, 2007

More first day fun!

Soon after the parade we went off in search of the Jackson family. Not such an easy thing, but we wanted to see them some of the time! I was immediatly side tracked by the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House. As a kid I loved that movie! I always wanted to live in a tree house. I just couldn't pass it by without a peek!
Here's my girls on our way up!
Looking down on the water system!
The tiny indoor area. After seeing it close up, I realize I couldn't live in a tree house! It was a little too small for me, but so neat to see! Next stop was Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride!
We finally made it to see our friends! Here is Lindsay, Kelsey, Lexie, Ruthie, Dallas and Kodi. Kaylie and Rowan were likely sharing a stroller ride! Notice how wet everyone is? We just took the big water ride, where everyone sits in the big tube. I ended up beside Kaylie, Robert was with Rowan and Rick and Sherie ended up together. They were the most soaked when we got off the ride! So much fun, laughing, getting wet. Kaylie did not like this ride. (She wants to control the water falling on her)
We left Magic Kingdom because it was SO busy, and we headed over to Epcot. We ended up in the worlds and we were very tired. So we decided to head back towards Fort Wilderness. We got to our bus stop and I was looking for our cabin. The girl who checked us in circled on our map 2700! I assumed we were in cabin 2700, NO, there is not a 2700! So in the dark, at 11pm I was calling to find out where our cabin was! Turns out it was 2742! We walked there, and fell in love with our cozy week long home! (This was taken the next morning)
I bathed my hot and sweaty girls, 90 degree weather will do that too you, and put them to bed. Just 10 minutes later when I checked on them they were sound asleep! Kaylie on top!
Lexie on the bottom. Good night sweet girls! I love you!

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

Still can't get over how grown up Linday looks!

I think I could live in that treehouse, just not for very long!

Cute cabin! Were you thinking, "Little Cabin in the woods, little man by the window stood..."?