May 02, 2007

Plan B

May 2, 2007:

So we are on to plan B. We found a house to rent about 6 miles North of here. Yep, closer to home!

The house is a bit smaller, with a one car garage.

We seriously have way to much stuff! We are able to rent here for 3 months. Basically the beginning of August. (Mom I'll be coming for a month long visit in August!) :-)

At which point, we will decide where to go, whether it is in Mooresville, Concord...the state is our ocean. (Don't panic, we want to stay in Mooresville Graded School District) (When forced with possible homelessness, you start changing your opinions about where you live!) We are hoping to have our credit report completely repaired by then, so we will have more options.

I would have liked to get the kids through school. As it is, I'll have to drive them to and from for the rest of the year. We'll live, I hope!

My computer will be down until May 10th! If I can before we move, I'll post more pictures. However, if you could see all we have to move, you won't really count on it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dottie,
Glad to hear you have a place to move to. Hope it works out well. Our baby was born Wed. the 2nd of May. It's a boy. He's 20 inches and 6 lbs. 13 ounces. We're home and doing well.
Melinda A.