May 24, 2007

Snaily

Back in April sometime:

Kodi had made a terrarium at school and He had finally brought it home. It had a fish living in the bottom, water part and a snail in the top, grassy part. All the kids were so fascinated with it. Each day they were checking it. Kaylie was brave and would hold the snail. (Not me and not Lexie!)

Once or twice the snail got out. This made everyone a little crazy. The girls would be upset until Kodi recovered him and I would be yelling something about responsibility for Snaily, doesn't not fall under my duties as a parent...

Once the terrarium fell over with dirt spilling everywhere. This caused havoc and brought out a search and rescue for Snaily. After several attempts of sifting through the wet dirt, he was found. Sadly, Fishy didn't make it. Fishy slipped away quietly unnoticed.
(I support your prayerful pause now)

Okay back to business. Part of the reason I am introducing Snaily now, isn't because of the impact he had on our life. (He was the source of good wholesome entertainment for a short while) But I am loving this cool new picture feature, AJ taught me. She rocks!

Here goes:

No comments: