Rick's Mom used to say, "We should have been on the boat that sank", about her life. I can certainly feel her pain now.
I have to admit, I feel like we've gone through our fair share of trials. I seriously am trying to learn from them. (Really, I really am)
Our latest, is this whole house thing. We found a great place, had been told we could get a mortgage, and now are hitting bumps in the road over our credit. Resolving credit issues take time. Not days, week, months...we can not get the loan on our house until the credit issues are all resolved. One of my personal favorites is that we have a mortgage on the house we are living in and owe $115,000 on. (FYI: We rent this house)
So I am ready to throw in the towel on that house, and ready to rent some little place and enjoy life a bit. Only I spent weeks looking for something before now and kept turning up nothing! It's hard to find an affordable rental with a family of 6!
I am learning plenty during this trial. I am trying to endure it well. (Most people would just tell you that I am totally in denial! Which I am not denying that I am in denial!) But this trial is teaching me, and for that I am thankful. I can not deny the blessings of all my family and friends, offering kind words, rental suggestions, money and a temporary place to live!
However I am growing tired! So what I would like most right now, is an Angel. One that will bring a jumbo monitor along with a DVD labeled, "THE LIPTRAP FAMILY IS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS..."
If anyone out there, who has offered help, has this sort of connection, go ahead and put in your request will ya? :-)
2 comments:
Dottie,
I so wish I had that monitor & DVD. I really am praying for you though. You are the strongest person I know. Sometimes I just cannot get over your ability to endure things so well. What an example you are to the rest of us. We all love you & your family Dottie. Lori, Lonnie, Angelia & Josh
Dottie-
I had been waiting to call and see what is up because I had been hoping and praying that you were so busy packing and getting ready to move into your new house..... I am sorry- I wish I did have that tv with the directions giver- we could also use that direct divine guidance- laid out for us step by step... it seems like there is always some new big decision we are praying over!
Love you, tmb
Post a Comment