seems like we are always celebrating something at Dad's...never my immediate family, but always something...this time it was my Sister's 30th birthday. I was glad to have some family time and eat CAKE!
There is a pool in the back yard and this year Logen did so much better in the water, he really seemed so much more comfortable and had such a great time! While inside trying to get sunscreen on, Jen warned me that the top of her sun screen had a hole in it...so when I went to get the sunscreen out, some shot out of the top, all over the blue carpet. She sort of gave me that look like "WTH" we laughed, just seconds later Kodi grabbed the sunscreen and sure enough it splattered out all over the couch and more spots on the rug...it took a whole lotta scrubbin to clean up that mess!
Here's Kaylie, Logen and my half Brother Charlie eating at their picnic table...
I don't know why it is, but we never take family pictures, Dad never takes any pictures....so at the end of the day all I had on my camera were these three shots and these tired little people!
1 comment:
YUM! I could go for a slice of that cake right NOW!
Post a Comment