Lindsay wasn't looking forward to our trip to Maryland...so we made extra special plans for her to invade Aunt Kate's house with her Grand daughters...Rachel and Sarah, only Rachel didn't make it until the last day. I am picking Lindsay up in Monkton, Linda met me there with all the girls.
Lindsay and Sarah got to spend the most time together...
Lindsay, Sarah, Hannah, Rachel...Hannah was a bit young and got on Lindsay's nerves terrible! But I think overall she had a great time! What I would really like to do if have the girls come stay with us!
They cooked, baked, played out side, did hair, make up and spent time in some creek, getting filthy, wet, stinky before I picked her up. A special thank you to Aunt Kate for being willing to have yet another Liptrap Girl at her house this summer and Linda for meeting me half way!
2 comments:
Lindsay looks so pretty and so happy with the girls. I hope she had a great time!
You're so good with keeping up your posts. How do you find time to do it all? You are a true inspiration!
Post a Comment