August 7th, Jen and I decided to take the troops to the Littlestown Carnival. Lindsay and Kodi rode with her, while I had all the youngest! I LOVE built in car seats! Lexie and her cousin Landen in the back, with Kaylie and her cousin Logen in the middle! Sweet kids!
We added to out excitement by also bringing along Jen's Sister in Law Gab and baby girl. So there is was 3 adults and 7 kids. What were we thinking?
We allowed the kids to fish, not for real fish mind you, just these not so cheap $2 plastic fish as I call them.
So much fun to get a small prize!
That evening we spent a bunch of time going from one "station" to the next. Our first station was the ticket line. Then our next station was to a ride, followed by the bathroom, crab cake line, ride...you get the picture. We went with the demands of the crowd and occasionally was sidetracked visiting with someone we knew!
At one point we ran into my father, his wife and their son, Charlie. Charlie is standing next to Kaylie. Both were incredibly shy about riding rides and when Jen and I had had enough, Pappy took over and bought a few more tickets and put them on a few rides together.
It was so good to be there with my family, it was incredibly chaotic, lively and fun. We ditched out of the carnival and headed over to McDonald's for ice cream. My father made fun of us, you can get ice cream here he says. To which I replied, yes, but there it's cheaper and we can sit down in the air conditioning....that's just what we did!
2 comments:
that looked like chaotic fun :)
Wished we were there on the same day! Looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment