Even though I had already seen The Proposal with Angie J, in Mooresville, I was busting to see it again, and to drag my Sister along! Which turned into, invite whoever else you can think of, then it turned into, why don't we do dinner first as well?
So we set out for TGIF at the Gettysburg outlets. I had explained to my cousin Tracy that we invited all our friends to dinner and the movie, so bring someone, I told her. As Jen and I are sitting at the table we discover Tracy had arrived before us and she and her "friend" already had a table. Our jaws dropped when Tracy and her friend came around the corner...it was a BOY!
We both were thinking...doesn't she get it, we didn't bring our boys, why would she bring hers? It was pretty funny all night.
Next funny thing was the torrential downpour that occurred just as Lori was arriving to the restaurant. Angie managed to park close and get inside without too much water damage to her person, but Lori felt like it was really bad, and threatened me not to publish this picture...
After a lively dinner with much humor and inappropriateness we had to say goodbye to Angie, nursing Mother of newborn Trey...her night out didn't last near long enough...but she had to sadly depart our company... We headed into the theater...here is Tracy and her "friend". They were being too goofy for pictures, so too bad for them I posted one anyway!
Jen and Me...we laughed and laughed at the movie, both agreed to buy it when it came out. There was one part in the beginning that Jen kept quoting and laughing about. I was onto laughing about other things and she was still there...on that thing. Just so much fun!
I really enjoyed the short time out, away from the kids, with my Sister. I just wish she would move in with me! We don't get enough time together...I don't get enough time with all of MD/PA friends!
BTW, if you haven't seen THE PROPOSAL, DO IT!
2 comments:
My favorite picture of my two beautiful daughters together and smiling and having a good time. Love you girls more than words can tell.
Sounds like a great time!! Looks like fun! Glad you had the chance to get out and enjoy yourself...you deserve it!
Post a Comment