Rick looks stunning in the pink headband!
Reminds me of all the times I did my brothers hair and make up! Also used to play with my mom and dad's hair! Hey, I just did my mom's hair the other week! LOL!
Was she trying to comb his chest hair? THAT cracks me up!
I do believe pink is his color.... at least he has hair for your little girls to play with :)
Awwwww, that's so cute. It reminds me when we used to play (comb, etc) with my grandpas wispy hair. As we got older, he let us even give him haircuts!
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky - what the heck has happened to you?!?!?! lol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Rick looks stunning in the pink headband!
Reminds me of all the times I did my brothers hair and make up! Also used to play with my mom and dad's hair! Hey, I just did my mom's hair the other week! LOL!
Was she trying to comb his chest hair? THAT cracks me up!
I do believe pink is his color.... at least he has hair for your little girls to play with :)
Awwwww, that's so cute. It reminds me when we used to play (comb, etc) with my grandpas wispy hair. As we got older, he let us even give him haircuts!
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky - what the heck has happened to you?!?!?! lol
Post a Comment