October 23, 2008

Introducing, Lexie as ...

Please hold your applause!

No really, you are being too kind!

Okay, just one shot for the paparazzi!

Lexie was awarded Student on the Month for being a Good Citizen, she was treated to Pie in the Sky Pizza and a trip to a local playground. She also received 2 pencils, one of which the superintendent of schools said was magical, a key chain and her certificate! She spent 4 hours out of school today having fun with all the other S of the M kids, 34 in all one from each class. Congratulations Lexie, I am so proud of you.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gwenda said...

Way to go Lexie! I'm not surprised! You're a good citizen in my book too!

Lori said...

Wow....another Liptrap coming home with an award. Your kids are such a good example to others Dottie. You're the girl Lexie!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so very proud of you Lexie Anne. You are great! I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Lexie and Happy Birthday Dottie!!!!