October 13, 2008

We got Boo'ed!

BOO

The air is cool, the season fall,


Soon Halloween will come to all.


Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore…..


Tricky witches at your door.


The spooks are after things to do,


In fact a spook brought this “boo” to you!


Copy this note and make it two.


We’ll all have smiles upon our faces,


No one will know who “Boo”ed who’s places!


Just two short days to work your spell,


Keep it secret, hide it well.


Please join the fun, the seasons here


Just spread these “Boo’s” and Halloween cheer!




A few nights ago we Boo's our neighbor's. It was SO entertaining to say the least, lots of laughs, lots of laughs... Tonight while I was at orchestra, WE got Boo'ed! I wasn't here for the treats, but I am sure it was great!

So you copy this poem, make a sign on the door, then leave the sign and some treats...Go on BOO SOMEBODY!



No comments: