Each of these items is like GOLD at my house! If you are so lucky as to find them, then you may use them. As a child my mother always threatened to tie the scissors down to something, now I'd like to tie down, scissors, tape, masking tape, dental floss, pencils, pens...
Seriously, I need a LOCKED box to hold these items, so that when we need them we can have them! I wish they were items in a junk drawer! Apparently each member of my family needs their own junk drawer!
4 comments:
Do you know what your uncle says about such items? "You have to shove everything up your butt around here!" OK, but who wants to use it after that?! LOL!!
That is sooooo true!!! I am constantly looking for all of these items. OH THE INSANITY OF IT ALL!!!
Well, at least you must know you are NOT alone. And now I know I'm not.
It's funny how things seem to disappear. I still can't find my scissors, I always thought you kids moved them, now I'm convinced there is someone else moving them around and not putting them back. It must be me! Oh My GOSH!
Post a Comment