Hey there,
I am having trouble. It’s almost getting to be comical now. But, my trouble is my HUSBAND! And his OCD! And his inability to STOP PUTTING THINGS AWAY!
What is happening in my house, is I try very hard to hoard, hide, sneak around with the girls miscellaneous papers, home work, book orders…it is exhausting. If I am not careful with any of these items, they get thrown away or put away. ( in an undisclosed location, because my husband is truly unaware that he touched it!) Just this week for the second time in our married life, I happened to throw something away, and found a ten dollar bill I had given my husband an hour before IN THE TRASH! He didn’t even know he threw it away!
Anyway, Kaylie’s purple homework folder must have gotten put in her back pack, she then must have taken it out of her backpack at school. Now yet again I do not have her Math homework or her All about me homework.
I really want to help all four of my children succeed in school, I want them to be able to have their homework done, projects completed…but reality is, I work event to event. Now tonight, was the night for Kaylie’s “event” her poster, and I don’t have the info.
If you would be so kind as to send home her homework folder that would be terrific! If you don’t have it at school, it is likely gone forever!
Thank you, Dottie
4 comments:
I can soooo relate to losing papers and keeping up on everybodies homework, projects and whatever else they bring home.
If you ever need information about Kaylie's class, just call me. Ethan's in the same class and I usually have the papers.
Oh my gosh, my husband moves and puts away my stuff ALL THE TIME!!!! I hate it. I have it where I have, for a REASON! Grrrr
Girlfriend you KNOW how my husband is. You & Maren & I could start our own group! Spouses of OCD Freaks!! :)
Post a Comment