October 22, 2008

Lucky Mom

I really am a lucky mom and I repeatedly tell myself that on days like today...

This week, I was able to help in Kaylie's classroom for 4 hours yesterday and Lexie's class room for an hour on Monday.

Because I don't work full time I don't miss out on being in their rooms, or having lunch with them or going on field trips.
I actually understand their homework and can help them with it, because I helped their class learn while at school.
I was helping a group of kids in Lexie's class count by 2's.
Both girls enjoy having me at school and even though I come home tired, with a feeling that someone is still tapping me or vying for my attention! I still feel very very lucky!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are VERY blessed Dottie! How wonderful that you get these special times with your kids!

Lori said...

Being a mom is the best "occupation" in the world. I still want one more. Shh....don't tell anyone. :)

Gwenda said...

First picture of Lexie... those eyes! LOL!

I see Kaylie is practicing her site words, and she's smiling!