September 13, 2008

Thursday, Alone...with my thoughts

As I am putting the girls on the bus, we notice the following...and thus begins my thoughts!

"Is this a dangerous Spider, can it hurt my kids, should I be getting rid of it?"
"The butter is half empty, I will have to replace it not the next time I grocery shop, but the time after that"
"Only 2 English Muffins left, not enough for all 4 kids to have the after school English muffin pizza snack I had planned"
"Dinner is ready and it's only 8:30am!"
"I am so glad for time this morning to read my scriptures, but I sure wish I could concentrate on them more"
"My American Flag totting neighbor is crazy!"
"The Firemen of our town, really do take their fire truck everywhere!"
"I am glad I don't pick up my girls from school everyday"

These are just a sample of the thoughts that go through my mind on any given day. You've heard of restless leg syndrome? I think I have restless mind syndrome! Their is a constant flurry of activity in my brain! I awake with a song in my head, I can't fall asleep for thinking of that spider, or needing to get butter in a few weeks! Anyone else experience the same type of thing?

One thing is for sure, IF, a big IF, Rick were to have even seen that spider he wouldn't have wondered about it's dangerousness. No notice of the butter being half empty, he may have thought my neighbor was crazy, and he would have eaten one of those English Muffins...

A Man's brain is so different from a Woman's!


2 comments:

Gwenda said...

Great picture of the spider! (BTW: ALL spiders are poisonous... at least that's what I learned when I worked at the Museum of Scientific Discovery in Harrisburg.)

Second favorite picture: the scriptures!

I wake myself up in the middle of the night with thoughts, then can't get back to sleep. Oh, I hate that!

Angie said...

You might have adultt aADD ( I do). CHeck out the online tests and then talk to your doctor about it.