September 06, 2008

Still working on it!

So my computer troubles continue -
However, I am on top of it. I am devoting today and tomorrow at recovery.


After a complete system restore and transferring files from one computer to the other I have a huge mess of most of my data on my newer computer.


Now they all need to be cleaned up, organized and oh yeah, big one:

BACKED UP!
All computer stuff falls to me, as Rick doesn't know a ton about computers and he doesn't have time. I do, I have all the time in the world to do this sort of frantic, hysterical trying to recover my pictures! Fortunately for me I had backed up several years of photographs. Then anything left I had uploaded to Walgreen's and sent to my In Laws. I just need to order the discs from Walgreen's. I also have my blog to help me remember order of things! Like I said, in roughly 36 non stop, working hours everything should be okay!

2 comments:

Angie said...

YOU GO GIRL! Just keep plugging away. I love how you have maintained your sense of humor through this whole ordeal. I am cheering you on all the way from the PA. So glad those pictures weren't all lost. That is one of my big fears. Pictures are something I truly treasure. Give me holler when you have it completed.

Jannah said...

I guess I will change my wallpaper! Boy, we have good taste! :) Your pictures are a hit Dottie!!