After being home with my children for 14 years finally My first day of school has come! I was so excited to send all my kids off. The house to myself, means two whole meals
I don't have to eat cold or share!
Lindsay and Kodi were on the bus by 7am. I woke the little girls and got them ready for school. Lexie had yogurt for breakfast and a peanut butter toast. Kaylie had 3 small bites of her peanut butter toast. Then we were ready to go...
Just waiting for the bus!

First time riding the bus to school! It's 8:05am I have time to myself, at least 7 hours! I am going to eat my breakfast, study my scriptures and enjoy my day alone!
It didn't last! At 8:30am I get a call from the school, Kaylie has thrown up in the hallway.
8:45am back home, my 40 minutes of freedom didn't last long enough!
11:28am. I just dropped Kaylie back off at school, she is feeling great and her nerves have settled down, she even took a nap for 30 minutes. She begged to go back to school and as long as they would take her. okay how should i enjoy the rest of my 3 1/2 hours alone?
5 comments:
Happy first day of no children, kind of. Poor girl. Tomorrow will be a better day.
poor thing, hope she is doing ok now...
I'm so sorry! Thursday will be better!
OH NO!!!
I'm surprised they took her back. With my luck, they'd probably look at me like I was crazy and day, "Don't think so sister!"
What adorable girls!!!!
Well, that will be a memorable day. POor thing...both her and you ;-)
Post a Comment