September 7th: Our ward was finally able to schedule at blood drive. We had to work hard to get 40 donors. I had 43 sign up, then 6 canceled. I was able to recruit a few more and we had some walk ins. We had a total of 47 pints of blood collected! 118%!
Sign in, Peggy manned this post until I arrived.
Jordan, he likes giving blood! He brought his wife, she gave too! Cheap date tonight as they ate our delicious spaghetti!
Jules!
See, I did it!
Afterwards, when we went to eat, Julie, My self and a few other people that wouldn't want to be mentioned we had a fun, loud time! I learned 3 things from our ward blood drive:
Sign in, Peggy manned this post until I arrived.
Jordan, he likes giving blood! He brought his wife, she gave too! Cheap date tonight as they ate our delicious spaghetti!
Jules!
See, I did it!
Afterwards, when we went to eat, Julie, My self and a few other people that wouldn't want to be mentioned we had a fun, loud time! I learned 3 things from our ward blood drive:1. Most Men do hate needles!
2. Towels repel vomit, not catch it!
3. Sometimes it is necessary to have your butt cheeks taped together!
2 comments:
OK, you'll have to further explain the butt cheek joke!
Glad your blood drive was a success!
I signed up to give blood at this Saturday's Emergency Preparedness Fair.
I'm scared now. I haven't done it in at least a decade!
Thanks a lot! lol
Post a Comment