We had some fun with Dallas on Friday night. Lindsay and Kelsey planned it all out. Word from Lindsay was Dallas could stay here, and she could stay there. When I went to pick up Dallas and drop off Lindsay, I found out that the girls didn't actually get the "Sleepover" approval from Sherie. SNEAKY!
Sherie let us swap out for the night anyway. Boy did we have fun! Just before bed we played Chocolate Man. (Thanks Eyler Kids, we love that game) Then once the little, girls were settled down the boys made pizza's out of tortillas.
Right after their late night snack we checked out some of Kodi's scout equipment. Flint and steel! We were trying to catch some lint on fire at the kitchen table. We could get some good sparks, Kodi and I. Dallas finally took a turn and I said, "Man, Dallas if you get it to catch on fire after all our trys I am going to be so mad!!!!!" The very next strike and the dryer lint was on fire on a plate at the kitchen table. It freaked Kodi out so bad, he blew on the piece of lint to blow it out. He only blew it on me, then onto the floor! That's when we decided to take it outside.
Outside the boys did a much better job of starting the fire. I think it had to do with using more fresh dryer lint!


Here are my little fire bugs.
Right after their late night snack we checked out some of Kodi's scout equipment. Flint and steel! We were trying to catch some lint on fire at the kitchen table. We could get some good sparks, Kodi and I. Dallas finally took a turn and I said, "Man, Dallas if you get it to catch on fire after all our trys I am going to be so mad!!!!!" The very next strike and the dryer lint was on fire on a plate at the kitchen table. It freaked Kodi out so bad, he blew on the piece of lint to blow it out. He only blew it on me, then onto the floor! That's when we decided to take it outside.
Outside the boys did a much better job of starting the fire. I think it had to do with using more fresh dryer lint! 

Here are my little fire bugs. After this, the boys headed inside to watch 3 the Movie about Dale Earnhardt and to catch some zzzzzz's. According to Dallas, Kodi zonked out early!
2 comments:
Ahhh..fun with friends, making life time memories!
When did we start letting kids play with fire???? I missed something, somewhere! Next you going to be giving them the keys to the car. I can't take this.
Post a Comment