September 05, 2007

Kaylie's First Day of Preschool!

Tuesday was also Kaylie's first day of preschool! She had a hard time going into her classroom with the other kids! She was used to having free reign of the place! But after sitting on Ms. Brenda's lap for a while, she moved on to have some fun!
Here is Kaylie and her preschool teacher Ms. Jill. Kaylie standing out in the hall with her backpack and lunch box. She is just in front of her name. There is a little girl in her class named, Kayla!
Kaylie can pick out both of their names already!

Kaylie drawing for a few minutes while I straighten my classroom!
Today school went much better. Kaylie didn't need to sit on any one's lap! She was a big girl and was very cooperative for Mommy! Thank you pretty girl!

4 comments:

Gwenda said...

I can't believe she goes to Kindergarten next year!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kaylie! I knew you could do it! Love You

angie j. said...

I still can't believe how fast the time has passed. Love her super long piggy tails!

Anonymous said...

What a doll!!!!!