Lexie's Elementary School hosted a Daddy Daughter Dance this winter. Lexie and Kaylie both brought home the paper work, and Lexie really wanted to go. For weeks in advance Lexie would ask about it, "did we miss it?", "is it still coming up?"...she was thrilled, even wanted a special dress. I searched everywhere for this special dress and never found the one she described...but she was very happy to wear her beautiful red dress.
Daddy tried on one tie, then changed it...I guess they both were excited to go...
Ready for their big night!
Have fun!
When they arrived they saw people they knew, friends of Lexie's, friends of Daddy's...they had some snacks, had their picture taken and danced. Lexie was SO happy to be with her Daddy on this special night!
6 comments:
Great photograph of Lexie and Rick in front of the tree!
Is Lexie allowed to sit in the front seat of the car/van?
I have another comment, but better not leave it here! LOL!
How sweet!
What great picture of Rick and Lexie! This is something they will remember and look back on! I'm so glad they had that opportunity and took it! Love you all.
Awww, they look so cute! I am very impressed, Ricky! What a great memory. Miss you all!
That is so neat that they do that. I'm glad Rick made it a priority to take her. There are dads who wouldn't go to things like that. She would have been heartbroken! That's a memory she will keep forever.
How precious! Daddy/Daughter moments are the best!
Post a Comment