It was great fun to get together with two of my favorite friends to go and see a movie. We let Tanya pick, so she chose The Secret Life of Bees. First we met at her house, then we all headed to Birkdale Village for some Mexican food and shopping. I treated myself to the first book I have bought in a long time, it's the book by which the play WICKED came from...421pages... only 150 to go!
A few minutes into the show, I looked at Tanya and said, "How long ago did you read this book?" There was some sad parts and I was looking for FUN! She laughed and admitted she had forgotten, "this", "that" and "the other thing"!

Anyway, we really enjoyed the movie, the cold stone ice cream, shopping, reason to be together...but I think next time Trish should pick the movie! It's really her turn!
2 comments:
I saw that movie when my friend was in town. It was sad. How are you liking the Book? Me not so much. The musical is so much happier.
give me a break- I have six kids- and they have sucked out just about every last one of my brain cells!
My mom is reading Wicked right now as well- she and her boyfriend saw the musical in New York City! She love it too....
Post a Comment