December 08, 2008

Baa Moo Farms - The End

Each year all the Kindergartner's get to take a field trip to Baa Moo Farms, it was in November and quite cold, but I was able to go along with Kaylie, like I had gone with each of her 3 other siblings...The children all ride big charter buses and the parents drive separately to meet the buses there. I a thrilled that Kaylie did NOT get sick on the bus!Her first "big" field trip!Looking at some of the animals This bull is the Son of Tammy Faye!
Not only can I not believe she fed the sheep, I can't believe she looked at me while the sheep were eating out of her hand!
Watching a bit more carefully now...Another surprise, she actually milked Bessie! Poor Bessie she needed a good milking!


And this cat needed some milk to drink, this is right out of Kaylie's milking bucket!

Then she went into the Hen house and picked herself an egg. I am secretly SCARED of chickens!

But Kaylie petted one!

Watching and waiting to feed them some corn!
This is Kaylie feeding little "Roy"
Kaylie petting Josh
Tradition is to then pick your pumpkin, after the hay ride, corn maze and walk to
the covered bridge!

Me and my girl, I am so glad t be home with my kids so that I don't miss special

days like this one! I love you Kake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are able to spend some one on one time with each of your children. I can remember the pictures you took when Lindsay went to the Farm. Looks like Kaylie was having a good time with all the animals.

Kristen said...

Oh, this is such a sweet post! Kaylie is so adorable - I love the picture of her with the pumpkin. That's definitely worthy of a frame! How nice that all of your kids have gotten to go to the same field trip...awesome.

Now, about that closeted chicken fear...should we be worried??