January 03, 2009

Lexie's 7th Birthday

Sunday December 14th, marked Lexie's 7th birthday!

Since we have Church in the afternoon's we celebrated that night...she had to wait all day! Fortunately for her, her money and gifts from Grandparents started arriving on Friday. Grandma sent this unusually sized package, I couldn't keep Lexie from opening it,
she was so excited.

Grandma always does so well with gifts. We were all surprised when we opened the box and inside was this adorable pink guitar!

Along with Guitar books...I am assuming, my Mother is nudging me into teaching Lexie how to play? It was a big hit, and of course right away, Kaylie started whining, "I want a guitar!" We now have a total of 3 Guitar's in this house...another one is not needed! Kaylie wants a guitar so bad, that she spotted a PINK guitar case hanging in the window of a PAWN shop and begged me to get it for her! For now, it seems to have passed!

Lexie received a gift card from Pappy, Money from Pop Pop, Money from Nan Nan, and a card from Aunt Kate! Thank you! Blowing out her candles. I want the birthday number (7), Rick wants 7 candles!

Our family got her a Password Journal she has been asking for...I don't know why, she gave everyone the combination! And she also got the Hannah Montana Holiday singing Barbie! She loved everything!

She s her Mother's Daughter...you've got to give it a little shake to figure out what it is!

All smiles over Hannah Montana!

Happy Birthday my sweet Lexie Anne! We love you SO much!

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

I love the expression on Lexie's face in the picture with her holding the guitar!