I'll start with sickness: It's me ~ I started getting sick on Monday afternoon. I had what felt like a rock in my stomach. So sick, I couldn't eat or drink. I wished I could throw up. No luck! I had orchestra rehearsal in the evening, then I came home and went to bed. Stomach ache and horrible headache. Tuesday morning, very little reprieve from my illness. I was able to pack up a closet and some more of the kitchen. Rock still in my stomach, I was able to eat a little cream of wheat, and have some water, that was around 11. I didn't eat again until 6, just some rice and chicken. I was on the couch the rest of the night. I just don't feel well. Now this morning, I am not feeling as bad as I had been, but I am weak from lack of food. So we'll see what today brings.
Now for the bumps in the road: We did our home walk through yesterday, that was fine. But the mortgage is falling apart! We were told we were preapproved...turns out we are preapproved, only if we take care of a few things on our credit (14 to be exact!) So Rick worked until 1:30 this morning contacting credit report things. One thing was listed 4 times, another listed 2. I am not sure what to think. If we have to ditch the new house, then we will. I would just like to know where we are supposed to move our family of 6 by the end of the month!
Job change: This is the thing that makes me most sick. Rick really likes working at Hendrick's, he likes the guys he works with, he likes the limited travel that he does...It is being discussed and considered that he take over as Primary truck driver. Which would mean he has to be at the track every weekend. Neither one of us want this, we don't want him gone more, we want him home more! No amount of extra money will change that for our family. So if you are going to pray for our family over something, let it be that Rick doesn't have to take over the primary responsibilities, then pray that I don't die of appendicitis, and then pray that we have a place to live! :-)
2 comments:
Dottie- I finally have time to check my friends blogs- wow- you aren't dead are you????
Maybe you have just been so overwhelmed that your body is rebeling....
love you- and will pray that things get worked out for your family!
i just checked and looks like I made some spelling mistakes- forgive me- I'm exhausted....
t
Post a Comment