Here are some more pictures of beach fun! This is just about how far Lexie was willing to go!
Lindsay was a great help with Kaylie!
As usual, Kaylie running in and Lexie running out!
Lindsay in the hotel with her shells. We all liked collecting them.
Friday and Saturday afternoon while the little girls napped Lindsay and Kodi were able to spend time in the lazy river. I had a clear view of the river from my balcony. It gave them some much needed space and me a break! They also would go to the pool. Both did so well together while they were alone together!
Saturday morning I drove the kids to a small water park affiliated with our hotel. There was a bigger lazy river, a pool just Lexie's size, 3 feet deep the whole way around and then a water works station with slides and buckets, water guns. We were there several hours. I would have liked Rick to have seen it.
Lindsay was a great help with Kaylie!
As usual, Kaylie running in and Lexie running out!
Lindsay in the hotel with her shells. We all liked collecting them.
Friday and Saturday afternoon while the little girls napped Lindsay and Kodi were able to spend time in the lazy river. I had a clear view of the river from my balcony. It gave them some much needed space and me a break! They also would go to the pool. Both did so well together while they were alone together!Saturday morning I drove the kids to a small water park affiliated with our hotel. There was a bigger lazy river, a pool just Lexie's size, 3 feet deep the whole way around and then a water works station with slides and buckets, water guns. We were there several hours. I would have liked Rick to have seen it.
No comments:
Post a Comment