May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day Present

I received my Mother's Day Present early this year. It was to make a flower bed in our front yard. We have a spot by the drive way that had nothing in it, so when it rained it was a mud pile. We needed some steps and flowers to make it look nice. On a date Rick and I picked up the supplies.

My great helpers!



It was hard work planting flowers, moving steps, mulching ...

When the ice cream truck came around, Rick treated the girls to some ice cream.

When Mamma is Happy, Everyone is Happy! It was a happy day!

3 comments:

Gwenda said...

I'm not into the flower planting, but I am definitely into the ice cream!

Amy said...

Awesome job on the flower bed. I need to come and check it out. I'm jealous. I need to do the beds in my yard.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a ice cream truck in our neighborhood.