May 30, 2008
Kindergarten Testing
A few weeks ago, Kaylie had her kindergarten testing. When we arrived, she was asked her name, received a name tag then lined up with other new kindergartners. They all followed one of the teachers who took them to be assessed one at a time.
The parents then heard a message from the Principal and other teachers about kindergarten procedures and what to expect about the year. When all was said the teachers who assessed the children would come find their parent, go over the results of their testing and let you know what you can have your child work on. Turns out that Kaylie is right on track, just like I thought she would be.
Then we were brought to a room where the children had a snack and were playing, just waiting to be picked up. It went so well, and I am so proud of Lexie. I can't believe all of my children will be in school next year! I love my little kindergartner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is that her Belly button making that bulge in her shirt? LOL!!
Post a Comment